Monday, June 18, 2012

Matte Painting; Meteor

            In this assignment learned one of many uses in which we can use the clone stamp tool in order to do effects in a picture. It is a very interesting tool to use, and I have to say it is very fun to use as well. The pictures consisted of many different elements, such as the debris, the shattered buildings, the cloned background/cut-out, cut out fill in, and smoke. I started with the clone cut outs in orders to get the basic of the whole scene. I also had to go over the space they left out with some fill in color in order to have depth, and I added fire/smoke to the hole from the blue building.
            Since I couldn’t add new pictures to this assignment I had to make my own fire and flames from scratch. I did however used the eye-dropper tool in order to get the same color scheme fire had (just like the color blending assignment) in order to make it in a separate layer. It was a difficult task but in the end I just went over it with the blur tool in order to give it movement and make it a little bit more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment